Information for your stay
Before your arrival
- Remember to check-in online before your stay to limit contact.
You received an email ” Your confirmation + Check-in online “.
- Don’t forget to add a copy/picture of your ID in the profile tab.
- Travel as light as possible. You will take your own luggage up to your pod.
Please, respect this rule as much as possible in order to limit the manipulations.
Prefer a backpack! A 20-minute walk separates the reception area from your pod.
- Your pod will be ready at 3:00. If you arrive earlier, only the hikes will be at your disposal, the common areas being closed to the public.
Your arrival at Whitepod
- Arrival at the large parking lot in front of the reception
- You carry your own luggage to the reception chalet.
Welcome at the reception desk
- Please wait outside the chalet.
- A staff member at the reception desk will invite you to enter once the other guests have left to explain how the hotel works.
Discovery of your pod
- You walk up to your pod on your own with a location map.
- Your pod is cleaned and disinfected before and after your stay.
Breakfast, picnic, lunch, tea-time, dinner
- Breakfast and all meals are delivered directly to the entrance of your pod, fully contactless.
- Meals are ordered at the reception desk at the time of check-in.
Care & Sauna
- The relaxation area is only accessible if you have a reserved treatment. Thank you for coming at the right time.
- The sauna is accessible to all free of charge by prior reservation, in 30-minute increments, at the reception desk. The sauna is open from 10 am to 9 pm.
- The same rules apply as when you arrived: if there are guests inside, please wait outside.
A question ?
Call us at +41 24 471 38 38
Add our number on WhatsApp! You can write to us directly with any questions you may have.
Please indicate your name and booking dates.